Fireplaces for Warmer, More Inviting Living Spaces in Parksville
At our Parksville showroom, The Comfort Group offers an assortment of direct-vent and gas fireplaces. These are a great option for those looking to boost their energy efficiency, while also making their home a little cozier. All it takes is one call to have a direct-vent gas fireplace installed — call for a free estimate today!
Merit™ Series Direct-Vent Gas Fireplaces
The Merit™ Series louverless direct-vent (MLDVTCD) gas fireplace delivers the clean, elegant presentation of a true louverless design. This highly efficient fireplace produces striking dancing ribbon flames at very low BTUs to save energy costs. The MLDVTCD boasts an expansive viewing area that offers a front-row seat to the cozy entertainment. Plus, they can be installed mid-wall with the elegant facade or at the traditional floor level with the usual surround materials. The luxury and style of the MLDVTCD makes louverless an efficient and affordable option.
- Expansive glass viewing area presents the fire in the most dramatic and impressive way.
- Louverless design delivers clean, traditional masonry looks that is quick and easy to install.
- Simple to install decorative facade in a layered stainless or black finish, with either a black, stainless or brass trim.
- Decorative crushed glass in three colors: Deep Sea Blue, Diamond White or Obsidian Black.
- Black powder-coat paint creates scratch-resistant surfaces for durability.
- Striking fire presentation at very low BTUs saves energy costs without sacrificing quality.
- Remote Control ready.
- Easy access to all control areas.
- Choice of reflective, black porcelain panels or Zen Garden ceramic fiber panels.
- Two blower options, including a variable speed version.
- Fixed-screen panels available.
- Standing pilot millivolt or electronic battery backed-up intermittent gas valve system offer the greatest flexibility in installation.
Download the Merit Series Direct-Vent Gas Fireplace brochure (PDF).
Montebello® Direct-Vent Gas Fireplaces
Imagine having the convenience of gas with the classic beauty of a real masonry-built fireplace. The Montebello® gas fireplace allows you to have both. Its clean-face design is smooth and elegant, reminiscent of a classic masonry fireplace. The instant convenience of Lennox™ gas technology gives you total control of your fireplace and its heat output. Plus, the Montebello is available in two sizes with an array of premium accessories to give you the freedom to create the fireplace that fits your style and your home.
- Clean-face design for a true masonry-built appearance.
- Tall ceramic-glass opening provides an exceptional view of the logs and flame with minimal reflection.
- Powerful burner system provides tall, dancing flames, a big fire, and beautiful glowing embers.
- Standard mesh pull-screens hide the glass door frame and simulate the appearance of a wood-burning fireplace.
- Choice of Rustic Oak or Birch logs with exquisite detail for a realistic appearance.
- Exceptional direct-vent performance for the right amount of heat.
- Exclusive Secure Vent™ chimney system provides efficient venting.
Ease of Operation
- Gas controls are conveniently located to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and operation.
- Optional remote controls for the ultimate in convenience.
- Six realistic ceramic brick liners for a masonry-constructed appearance.
- Optional andirons evoke the look of a traditional hearth.
- Designer freestanding fire screens in a variety of designs to fit your style and home.
- Available in power-vented versions, which can vent up to 110 ft.
Download the Montebello Direct-Vent Gas Fireplace brochure (PDF).