A/C Controls for Campbell River, Parksville & Comox Valley
Today’s Lennox® system controls, such as the icomfort Wi-Fi™ Thermostat, allow you to make adjustments from anywhere with your iPhone or internet-enabled device. We also sell and install quality thermostats from Honeywell.
Take control of your indoor comfort — call The Comfort Group today! Services are available from Duncan to Campbell River and west to Port Alberni.
Lennox® icomfort Wi-Fi™ Thermostat
Features of the icomfort Wi-Fi™ Thermostat include:
- Remote access with “cloud” connectivity—lets you adjust temperature and control energy costs from anywhere, using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- One-touch “away” mode—overrides your regular programming schedule when you're away and automatically turns down heating or cooling to save energy.
- Weather-on-demand—with five-day forecast lets you know what to expect outside throughout the day.
- Alerts and reminders—not only will your icomfort Wi-Fi monitor itself with advanced diagnostics, it can also send you and your dealer alerts and emails if the system needs service or maintenance.
- Customizable skin options—allows you to cover and protect your thermostat with your choice of artwork, a family photo or a color that blends in with your décor or the screensaver on your thermostat.
- Automatic updates—connect you to new features as they become available.
- Simple touchscreen interface—with intuitive graphics and bright backlighting makes programming easy.
Download the Lennox icomfort Wi-Fi Thermostat brochure (PDF).
Lennox® ComfortSense™ 7000 Series Touchscreen Thermostat
- Dual-fuel capability—increases the efficiency of dual-fuel heating systems by automatically alternating between gas and electric operation.
- Conserve energy—adjust programming while on vacation or sleeping.
- Automatic changeover—decides between heating and cooling operation, depending on indoor temperature.
- Seven-day or five-day/two-day programming—allows you to customize a temperature schedule for every day of the week, with up to four time periods per day.
- Humidity and temperature controls—allow you to adjust humidity and temperature settings independently, according to your specific needs.
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system.
- Temporary temperature change—allows you to pause the schedule for just a few hours or a few days, and to set the exact date and time you want to resume the schedule.
- Easily integrated—works with any central heating and cooling system
- Compatible with zoning systems—optimal comfort in every room
- Touchscreen display—large, easy-to-use, soft blue backlit display with adjustable brightness and real-time clock.
- Tabbed interface—user-friendly, file folder-type tabs allow for easy navigation.
- Customizable reminders—allow you to set a series of service and parts replacement reminders which display on the home screen.
- Outdoor temperature display—optional outdoor sensor allows you to check the current outdoor temperature.
Download the Lennox ComfortSense 7000 Series Touchscreen Thermostat brochure (PDF).
Honeywell Prestige® Thermostat
This home comfort controller will allow you to stay comfortable and save energy by maintaining proper temperature and humidity levels from anywhere in your home. The complete kit comes with a handheld remote — no more having to get up to change comfort levels!
Download the Honeywell Prestige Thermostat brochure (PDF).
Honeywell PRO 4000 Thermostat
Honeywell's PRO 4000 is a basic thermostat with energy-saving benefits. Details of the PRO 4000 include:
- Weekday/weekend programming—5-2 (weekdays, weekend) programming to fit your lifestyle.
- Energy savings—program to save up to 33 percent on annual heating and cooling costs. (If used as directed. Savings may vary depending on geographic region and usage.)
- Precise comfort control—maintains consistent comfort at the highest level of accuracy.
- Digital display—both current and set temperatures are easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Display options—available in backlit or standard.
- Built-in instructions—simple, pull-out instruction manual.
- Basic operation—easy-to-use slide switches allows you to select the heat or cool mode, and operate the fan.
- Model Numbers: TH4110D1007 & TH4210D1005
- 5-Year Warranty
Download the Honeywell PRO 4000 Thermostat brochure (PDF).
Honeywell VisionPRO 8000 Thermostat
Honeywell's VisionPRO 8000 is effortless to use. Its intuitive logic and menu-driven programming respond to your choices and schedule for optimal comfort and energy savings. VisionPRO offers you top-of-the-line features like touchscreen interaction, a real-time clock, and a large, easy-to-read backlit display. VisionPRO 8000 details include:
- Effortless, menu-driven programming—simplifies programming by responding to your choices.
- 7-day programming—allows separate programming for each day.
- Large, clear backlit digital display—easy-to-read in various lighting conditions.
- Change/check reminders—let you know when to service or replace filters, batteries, etc.
- Energy savings—program to save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs. (If used as directed. Savings may vary depending on geographic region and usage.)
- Precise comfort control—maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
- Built-in humidity sensor—displays current humidity and select models allow you to control dehumidification.
- Real-time clock—keeps time during power failures and automatically updates for daylight savings.
- Multiple hold options—allows you to override the program schedule as desired, with temporary and vacation hold settings.
- Model numbers: TH8110U1003, TH8320U1008 & TH8321U1006
- 5-Year Warranty